Wednesday, November 30, 2011

5 Everyday Items TAG

I recently saw a few people doing the 5 everyday items TAG on YouTube and I thought I would blog about my 5 everyday use items. These items are items I always use unless i'm using something else so i can review it at a later date. 

1. Rimmel Fix and Perfect Pro (002) 

This is my favorite primer and I use it almost everyday. It's super smooth and isn't sticky. It minimizes lines and pores while making a great barrier between my moisturizer and my foundation. At about 7 bucks a pop this primer is just as good as any of the higher end products that you would spend 30 bucks for. 

2. Revlon ColorStay Foundation (Buff)

I always have a hard time finding a medium-Full coverage foundation that fits me perfect. This one does. I seem to be too light for normal shades and too pinkish for others. Colorstay in Buff works perfect for my skin tone. It's a full coverage foundation that blends great and is easy on the skin with SPF 15.  I have the Normal to dry sky but it also comes in an oily formula. At about 19 bucks I think its affordable and the amount  of product you get compared to amount you need to use per application makes sending the 19 bucks totally worth it. All in all, I love it!

3. IT Cosmetics My Sculpted Face

I use this palette all the time. If you've never seen or used it Emilynoel83 on YouTube has a eat tutorial on how to use this product. This Palette come with  highlights, one matte and one shimmer. It also comes with 4 contour shades.  I use the two lightest shades to contour my cheek, forehead and nose everyday. I don't have the most prominent cheek bones so i like to give them a little boost. At about 38 bucks this palette is great! The instructional booklet show you how to give things a boost like your cheeks or to hide things like a double chin! 

4. NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer (Sunny)

I always use Sunny on my face as a little punch of all over color. I often use it instead of blush when i'm going for a fresh minimal look. This is one of the few bronzes that doesn't make my pale skin look orange. I think it cost about 6 bucks. Totally worth it! 

5. NYX HD Eyeshadow Base
 I've talked about this a few times now when i'm doing a look post. As you have previously read I adore this eyelid primer. I have paired this against some of the best high end products and it definitely holds up! Its my go to product when doing my eyes! 

These are just a few of my GoTo everyday Products! I encourage you to tell me some of your top 5 items! 

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment