Thursday, November 17, 2011

E.L.F Little Black Beauty Books

E.L.F Little Black Beauty Books

When I saw these from ELF I knew that I had to get them and try them out. There is a warm collection which is pictured above and a cool collection. I'm going to talk about them both.

The Warm Collection

As you can see this palette is fantastic for natural looks and more smokey looks.

I adore the Eye shadows which range from the light creamy colored shades at the top to the deeper browns near the bottom right side. There is also a few shades to mix it up like the Irish green near the middle and the redish-plum shades. These can be used to get a more dramatic.

The lipstick shades are great also. There is a great range from a few nudes to more deep reds. There are also a few pinks that can be great worn with a more neutral eye.

The Cool Collection

This is the cool collection. I think of this as the bright collection.

I think this may be my favorite collection. I love a colorful eye. This collection has three blacks that can be used with any of the colors to make a great smokey eye. And the lipsticks are pink and bright and fun. I love the large range of pinks and purple eye shadows.  There are a few colors that are great so a feminine soft and pretty look. I would use the pale pinks/gray that are in he top right column. It would be very soft and pretty.


So here is the skinny.You get 28 Shadows and 20 lipsticks. The quality is great. I love the lipsticks. They are very smooth and pigmented. The eye shadows are very pigmented as well and the blend super easily.

All in all for 5.00 these are great.

                                                     





No comments:

Post a Comment