Monday, November 28, 2011

Stocking Stuffer Ideas!

I'm almost done my Christmas shopping. I know, I Know, Its not even Dec 1st yet. Since I am almost done, I went to Walmart last night to pick up stocking a few items and i had a thought to do a post on what I would love to see in my stocking. I hope this gives you some insight on what other lovely ladies in your life would like in theirs. 


Makeup Brush sets are great for stocking stuffers. I picked up these Eco Tools brushes at Walmart for about 6 bucks each. Eco tools are great for the environment while being great quality too. I picked up a concealer brush and a foundation brush. 

The concealer brush is great but I thought of using it as an eye shadow brush because its small and round tipped. It would be great for packing on color. The foundation brush is great too. Its super soft and I used it today to put my foundation on and its blends really well. 

I also picked up these brush cleaning wipes from Sally Beauty Supply for about 7 bucks. They are awesome for doing in between cleanings when you don't have the time to go to the sink They are really gentle and super gentle on the brushes. 

I would be ecstatic to get a few brushes and wipes in my stocking!


ELF's Beauty Manuals are a great idea for a stocking stuffer. The little books come with 12 shadows, an eyeliner and a double ended applicator. These little palette also come with detailed instruction on how to create a specific eye look. I have them in bright and natural. They also come in smokey and and everyday. 

These are great little gifts and a great price. 5.00 each! Who can beat that?


If a lady in your life is a hard candy fan these are great and just a few of the options available at your local Walmart. I picked up these cute lip gloss rings for 1.00 each. The lip gloss is OK but I can complain when paying a buck each. 

I also picked up some Glamoflauge! This is by far the most industrial concealer around. I love it when I have an occasional blemish or when my face is a little red. The amount of product you get is great. It only takes a small pearl size amount to do both under eyes and around your nose, so this tube will last along time. At 7.00 bucks a tube it's a great little item to put in a basket or stocking. 

I would be super grateful for any of these little items in my sticking and I hope this helps you figure out what you will put in your loved ones stocking.

No comments:

Post a Comment