Monday, November 21, 2011

Manic-ure Monday!

It's Monday! Monday is when i usually change my nail polish for the week. I figured I would share with you what i'm wearing and a few other Nail Polish things that are really great! 

What i'm wearing:

I'm wearing LA Colors in Transformer. It's a really nice cherry red. I'm wearing two coats in the pic above but if I had my time back I think I would do a third. I would like it to be a bit deeper, but I still really like the color. 

I picked this up at my local Shoppers Drug Mart at the cost of $1.54 The packaging says it has hardeners in it and I have found that it dries really fast. So, that's a good deal to me. I featured this and man other colors in my MINI HAUL post o check that outto see the other colors i picked up. 


NAIL LINKS & PICS!
I've been seeing a few really cool nail ideas n the web this week and i decided that i would show you guys some. 
  • Mustache Nails - I found these on Pinterest.com and I fell in love with them They are definitely on my to do list! Here's the link to check them out! I love them! Unfortunately they don't say how they did it, So I'll have to wing it. 
  • Sophisticated Bling - These are just SO pretty! I almsot never wear glitter because at almost 30, I feel as though I maybe getting a bit old for it. BUT, this is a great way to have a bit of glitter in a sophisticated way. Check them out HERE

  • OPI - Suzi Skies in Suede Suzi / Orly Metal Chic in Iron Butterfly & Zoya Dovima - This isn't a link but a shade that I love! Below is the pic of the OPI Suzi skies in the Pyrenees in Suede Suzi!

I love it! Than I found this photo and I think I like the ORLY shade better because it looks a bit darker!
Here is the photo!
I love the Orl because it's not matte but its lot overly shiny either!

These are three nail polishes that im really loving right now! What are you loving right now?




No comments:

Post a Comment