Saturday, November 19, 2011

Pur Minerals Start Now Kit

Pur Minerals Start Now Kit

I bought this set and thought I would do a review on it! 

This Pur Minerals set is retailing for $37.00 US (40.00 in Canada) And has a value of $68.00. 

Here's what the box says: No Mess. No Stress Pressed Mineral Make up. Got 60 Seconds? Experience the One-Minute makeup miracle! 

That's big talk. But I believe it.  After I put on my foundation it honestly took me only a few minutes to powder, bronze and blush my face with these products. I can see it being a time saver for anyone who doesn't wan't to go though the whole regimen in the Morning.


You get 1 Chisel brush (Stipple Brush), 1 4 in 1 Mineral All Over Powder, 1 Bronzer, 1 Universal Marble Powder (pink) . 

The 4 in 1 Pressed Mineral Makeup

This product is supposed to be 4 in 1. Foundation, Concealer, Powder and SPF 15. I don't think it has enough coverage for me to say that its 4 in 1 but I love it as a powder finish. Pur Minerals are always so light and soft on the skin so it makes it the perfect powder to top my makeup with. This product has SPF 15 and is so natural that it looks like your not wearing a powder at all. It is very easy to apply with the chisel brush and is long wearing. The only thing I can see is that where its a mineral powder if you have very dry skin it could look a little cakey. I don't, so I don't find that problem. This would be a very good powder if you have more oily skin, I think it would counter act the oil quite nice. I bought the kit in light and this shade works great for me. 

The  Mineral Glow Bronzer

This bronzer looks quite dark seeing as I bought the light kit. When I first saw it I thought it may be too dark for my skin tone. It isn't. It wears really light and can be used as a great contour as well as all over the skin. It looks really natural and with the chisel brush its quite easy to apply in the needed area's. I wore it today as a contour on my cheeks and forehead and down my nose as a bronzer. 

The Universal Marble Powder 
This product is said to be used on eyes, cheeks and lips. I used it as a blush today and I found that it can be a little heavy handed. You only need a little to get a soft warm look on the cheeks. I have yet to use it as an eye shadow. I like the color. Its quite old fashioned and sweet. I like that. I don't always want something super pink or peachy. Sometimes I just want a natural flushed look. 

All in all I think this kit is a great start to anyone new to Pur Minerals. You get the basics to  make a complete look and the size and quality is worth the $37.00

Check your local drugstore for this kit or visit Pur Minerals to order one!



No comments:

Post a Comment