Friday, November 11, 2011

SallyGirl Baked Eyeshadow Minis

I am a recent member of the Sally beauty supply here in St John's NL. To be honest i didn't know we had one until i drove past it. I'm glad i did because i found a few really cool things there. Not only did i find Paladio Stuff that many of my guru loves have talked about it the past and i thought i couldn't get here.  I found a bunch of these little Sally girl Baked Eye Shadow mini's. Which i paid only $1.35 each for. (That's Canadian) But i bet they are much cheaper in the US. 

I have three of them so far but or that price ill probably pick up a few more to see what other shades look like. I have a Bright Purple, Bright Pink and a Bright teal/turquoise color. I swatched them on my hand and they tend to swatch better on my finger tip than when i wipe them on my hand. The good thing about these is that the are Baked so you can wear them wet, which is how i put them on my eyes. 


 I decided to do an eye look for you guys using the pink and the purple. Although i think the teal and purple would look just as cute.

I used: 
Rimmel Fix & Perfect Pro 002 Primer
Revlon Colorstay Buff
Hard Candy Glamoflauge in light 
Revlon Colorstay powder in Light
NYC Smooth bronzer in Sunny
 Milani Baked blush in Lumunoso
Milani Brow Fix to fill in my brows (They grow weird) 
NYX HD eyelid primer
Sally Girl Baked eyeshadows
Maybelline Master Drama liner in Black
Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara in Black




  • First i put my Primer, Foundation and Concealer on as usual. Concentrating on any trouble spots. And topped it off with my Colorstay powder. 
  • Than i used NYC Sunny to add a little color to my face because I'm rather pale. I also used Milani Baked blush in Lumunoso to pink up my cheeks. 
  • After filling in my brows with the Milani Brow Fix i put a little HD Primer to my lids and blended in with  my fingertips. 
  • I used the Pink SallyGirl shadow all over my lid. I applied this wet with a sponge applicator and a little water. I than applied the purple wet in my crease and blended outward. I used a blending brush to blend the edges to make it look more seamless. 
  • Using the Master Drama Eyeline lined my upper lid and winged out the ends sligtly. I than lined the outer edge of my lower lid and smudged it with a smudge brush. 
  • Top with a coat of the Grow luscious Maskara and your eye is done. 
  • I went with a really nude lip with this bold eye by using a ELF super glossy lip gloss. The color wasnt named on the package but i think its called Candlelight



I love how this look turned out. It makes my eyes look so bright. My Little one likes it too. 


Thanks for reading!


Little Tidbit's:
  1. I put Body Wash in my hair today and had to was my hair all over again. 
  2. I lounged all day with my hubby and Caelen and watched kids movies.
  3. I am starting to get obsessed with twitter. Its too fun! 









No comments:

Post a Comment