Monday, December 5, 2011

SPAresource Brush Review!

SPAresource is a beauty brand that I have found at Walmart. I picked a few brushes last week and used them over the last few days when putting my makeup on. 

I picked up a Crease brush, a  Blending eye brush (Called an eye Sweep brush) and a Cream shadow brush. I picked up the cream shadow brush because I have always put them on with my finger so I thought I would try it out.  


These brushes retail for 3.97 each at Walmart. I picked up these three eye brushes but they do have a large selection of face brushes that run a bit more. 


Pictured on the left is the crease brush. This brush reminds me of the ELF small crease brush. The bristles are super soft. they are securely attached to the handle which is a light brown wood. It remind me of the Eco-tools bamboo brushes.  

The sweep brush is next. I find it to be really big. I cant imagine using it to put on product because its so big that don't think you would have great control. I did however use it today to blend out all my eye products and it worked great for that! 

The crease eye shadow brush is a small flat brush that looks a lot like a bigger concealer brush. It picks up product well and is small enough to put the cream product close to the lash line. I can see myself not only using as a cream brush but as a powder eye brush and a liner brush too. This is by far the brush that has the most uses. 

For 3.97 a brush its a great deal. I will be going back to get more of this brand and try out their face brushes. They have a retractable Kabuki brush for 10.97 that Im hoping Santa will put in my Stocking!

Check them out and let me know what you think!





No comments:

Post a Comment