Monday, December 19, 2011

Revlon Lip Butters

This is going to be a short review because there is sooooo much stuff on these on the web. I am doing this review now because I recently found these and I love them. They have taken forever to get to NL. 

I bought these in two batches because I could only find so many at each time. 

Sugar frosting,  Sweet Tart, Brown Sugar 

Lollipop, Creme Brulee, Cotton Candy, Cupcake, Strawberry Shortcake 

These are the colors that I have. I bought them for $5.70 because they were on sale, Regular price was almost 10.00 bucks. I know they are much cheaper in the US but i'm I Canada where I over pay for everything. I think they are $7.49 in the states at CVS

Sugar frosting,  Sweet Tart, Brown Sugar

Lollipop, Creme Brulee, Cotton Candy,
Cupcake, Strawberry Shortcake


These Lip Butters are a great hybrid between a lipstick and a lip gloss. They are creamy and silky like a gloss but they have the color of lip sticks. They are moisturizing and very soft on the lips. 

One of my favorites is Lollipop which is a fuschia pink color. Its very pigmented and bright. I wore it today.


I also Love Creme Brulee and Sweet Tart!


Creme Brulee is such a smooth nude color that I know I will love to wear all the time. Sweet tart is such a pretty pink as well that I will wear it with a lot of looks.

Like I said in the beginning, I know you've read so much already about the Lip Butters, but if your still wondering if they are worth the 7-10 dollars each, I say yes. 

The selection is quite large with 20 colors the color lasts quite a while so I think its worth it. 

This is my short review of the Lip Butters. I know it was short but there is already so much out there about these. Thanks for tuning in!





No comments:

Post a Comment